Calling all pooches! Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City is proud to announce the launch of its new dog-friendly initiative, “PetStay”. This new program is available to all guests and their pups, making Harrah’s Resort a premier pet hotel option in the region.
The new PetStay program will provide a welcoming and relaxing home-away-from-home for visitors’ furry companions. For an additional $50 per night, pups will be welcomed with complimentary in-room amenities including food and water bowls, canine treats and biodegradable waste bags. Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City has also created a special private “relief area” for canine guests outside the valet area. All 16 of Harrah’s Resort’s non-smoking PetStay rooms are located in the hotel’s Marina Tower, on the 3rd Floor.
“More and more travelers are beginning to have pets join them on their ventures, so it is with this consideration in mind that we extend pet-friendly amenities to our world-class resort,” said Rick Mazer, Regional President for Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. “With the successful Boardwalk program paving the way, we are extremely pleased to install PetStay here on the marina. Harrah’s Resort is committed to enhancing each and every guest’s experience, even those guests covered in fur,” joked Mazer.
In adopting the PetStay policy, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City has created the following courtesies in consideration of all hotel guests:
- Guests with dogs will be restricted to the Marina Tower only, ensuring the comfort of those visitors who may have sensitivities, fur allergies or other animal concerns
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program
- Dogs staying at Harrah’s Resort must each weigh a maximum of 50 pounds and be present at check-in
- Up to two dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by their owner
- Dogs will be allowed in public areas of the property such as the lobby, but will not be permitted on the casino floor, restaurants, bars, spas and retail shops
Harrah’s Resort joins Showboat, which originally launched the PetStay program on February 24, 2011. Currently, Showboat has implemented the program in 41 rooms, all in its Orleans Tower.
About Harrah’s Resort:
In the Atlantic City marina district, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City offers an environment like none other. Guests enjoy an all-inclusive resort experience including accommodations in one of five hotel towers anchored by the 44 story Waterfront Tower, an open-concept casino floor, fine dining options including Luke Palladino, Dos Caminos, Sammy D’s, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood, the city’s only Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa and galleria shopping at the Waterfront Shops. Harrah’s Resort is also home to The Pool – a domed tropical paradise that creates an endless summer with myriad pools, cabanas, bars, 40 foot palm trees and nightly entertainment activities. Harrah’s Resort is located at 777 Harrah’s Boulevard in Atlantic City, New Jersey. For more information, call 1-800-441-5000 or visit www.harrahsresort.com.